6 Turban Court, Wandina WA 6530
Offers from $399,000
Too Good To Miss! House - Property ID: 907563
The owners are graciously growing older and ready to move into something smaller and now have reduced the price of this home by around $100,000.00 since listing in January 2016 to make their next step happen.
Now priced to sell quickly at the new fixed price this 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home is definitely worth considering. It is packed with so many features that other home s don't have and it will be worth your time to come in and take a look in the flesh.
Some of the many features of the very well presented home are-:
- Open plan kitchen/living / dining, large pantry
- Formal lounge with bar area for indoor entertaining.
- Reverse Cycle A/C in main living area, ceilings fans throughout
- Below ground pool with new solar blanket/ rainwater tank
- Pergola, garden shed, side access with hard stand for boat or caravan
- Double lockup garage with auto door and heavy duty painted floor
- Fully tiled enclosed alfresco / games room
- Roller shutters for peace of mind security and temperature control
- Magnificent auto reticulated lawns and garden
- Quiet cul de sac location in friendly neighbourhood
- Sea views to the South West, free access to sea breeze
For more information, a private inspection or an appraisal on your property please call John Mandosio on 0417 959 004, or please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org so I can email you my free BUYING/SELLING YOUR HOME e MAG.
LIKE ME on facebook! Professionals Geraldton https://www.facebook.com/johnmandosio/
- Land Size Approx. - 716 m2